Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

please look inside

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 12:28 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please look inside

i have a 2002 camaro ss with a 408 stroker long tube headers with ms3 and was wondering why i have so many clutch problems i have used 2 ram hd power grips they both have not went past 1000 miles will never buy ram again in my life as long as i live my last spec stage 4 lasted alot longer it went about 6000 miles befor it went up now im on my sec spec stage 4 it has 1500 miles on it my drive shaft broke when i put a new drive shaft on my clutch pedal feels loose it sounds like somthing is broke in my bellhousing i just ordered my hp single gt45r 83mm turbo kit with 75lbs injectors and a magna fuel pro tuner pump with fuel rails and a elky control meth kit looking for 850hp and im tired of this clutch problem does anyone if i go with a twin disk if there is a problem is it alot to rebuild it i dont want to keep spending all this money on clutches i have spent 2000 in the last year its old pulling my trans and i dont want to go to a th 400 and i have put a new master and slave on after the first ram so please give me good advise