Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Ohio Drag Racers

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 09:50 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ohio Drag Racers

Thanks for holding your recent event at Kil Kare Sunday.

Congrats also goes to the Ohio Boys for qualifying 1st. in Limited Street.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Banned

Where are all the kool folks from Ohio that flamed me when I questioned the blessed top 25 drag racers list.
Old 06-12-2007, 03:57 PM
TECH Resident

Wow, i missed this. What did you qualify "Mr. King of Everything"? I bet you did at least win the best Pole smoker award, im sure Mike Brown and Steve Turley went home satisfied.

This post is not a rip on Mike or Steve, Just Jakes Dad. All he is, is a classic Nutswinger. He has to cling to other ppls Glory because he has none.

Congrats to Ohio Boys for Qualifying 1st.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

How did the ohio boys finish? How fast were they?

Was it in a camaro or firebird?

More info

Did not even know there was an event there.
Old 06-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Banned

Thanks Gimp98NT:

Smoke, I did enjoy a good cigar Sunday and a few adult beverages watching. Indeed you and all the other Ohio racers missed something special. This OHIO group has a class for everyone interested in drag racing. Too bad you don't belong. Too bad your drag racing is done on the internet. By the way HOT ROD who drove the RED Camaro Sunday? Why don't you confirm, for the rest of the board, how they finished since your so close to their activities?

IF ANYONE HAS A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH ME THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO DO. E-Mail me directly from this link. Come visit me any Thursday it doesn't rain at Kil Kare. Always around the 1/8 mile stick tower side. If you e-mail me I'll give you directions.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Banned

The reason the young racer from Bedford didn't reply is he doesn't know who drives the Red Camaro. He's been posting since 2002. Plenty of time to watch the Ohio Boys progress. The kids from North Dayton have had three cars. One Yellow, one Black. one Red. I've had the pleasure of racing one car, so ******* what?

I don't know who Gimp98TNT is other than he lives in Ohio, should belong to the group of racers from Ohio that hoasted this event. If he can back up his post times in his signature, and they were accomplished in 2007, I am impressed.

I am impressed with any car any driver from any state who runs better than the pack. The whole class the Red car driven by Mike run in was impressive. I think there were 9 cars or that might have been the number of beers I drank. I remember it was 9. Red car had a bye first round. The sad part the tower guy didn't know who the driver was on the first run. I know the owers of this track, so. the error was corrected on the second qualifyling run. I won't tell you how the Red car ran it qualifed #1... Mr. Evans drove his Mustang 5.67 @125, Mr. Johnsons Mustang, powered by a BB Chevrolet went 5.51 @128, Mr. Hines Mustang went 5.54 @142, Mr. Hinesman Mustang went 6.12, Mr. Kyle went 5.77 @133.

LS-1 should be upset only ONE F-Body ran in the class. Some of you have no respect for Fords or any other brand. Solution, get off your *** and fix it. Some at LS1 have no respect for anyone who no longer races. Good chance if any of your dads raced in Division #3 we might have bumped heads,so?

Facts are facts it all becomes history for someone. I do have large ***** one can only wonder how someone knows that. I am who I am.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:30 PM
10 Second Club

So what did you drive at the event?
Old 06-13-2007, 07:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jakes Dad
The reason the young racer from Bedford didn't reply is he doesn't know who drives the Red Camaro. He's been posting since 2002. Plenty of time to watch the Ohio Boys progress. The kids from North Dayton have had three cars. One Yellow, one Black. one Red. I've had the pleasure of racing one car, so ******* what?

I don't know who Gimp98TNT is other than he lives in Ohio, should belong to the group of racers from Ohio that hoasted this event. If he can back up his post times in his signature, and they were accomplished in 2007, I am impressed.
Maybe he didn't reply because he is at work you *******! We know who the damn Ohio Boys are, we know what cars they have/ had... seriously get off of their nuts.
As far as Gimp's time in his sig I seen the car do it over and over. FYI that was on a stock bottom end. Ill back up Gimp on this one, if he could be at any race he would, but being young and having to work can stop some of those pleasures.
We also have a little problem coming 3 hours southwest to lil ol kil kare (Which is a cool track) when we have Norwalk (Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park), one of the top tracks in the country, right in our backyard.
So Jakes dad bring your old *** up here, sorry you alone are not worth the trip to come down there.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:42 AM
Banned

Thanks for holding your recent event at Kil Kare Sunday.

Congrats also goes to the Ohio Boys for qualifying 1st. in Limited Street.
I think some of you need to get out more. I've posted my original MONDAY post to show the Mid-West section how this statement shifted towards me.

If you want to jump in my stuff thats OK. If you want to talk about the subject thats OK too.

Just for the hell of it I might post more of what I see at the track the Chryslers own. . then folks can more about me if they want.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:00 PM
Banned

Hopefully moving on now.

Obviously no one, posting here or living in OHIO, belongs to the Ohio Drag Racing Association. Had you, you would have known about the event, they sponsored it.

Ohio does have a large # of nice facilities. Conclusion, Jakes Dad says no one in Ohio has an excuse not to drag race on a drag strip.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:35 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,090 Likes on 718 Posts

Having read this thread a few times, I don't see why gimp reacted so strongly, if anything jakes dad's post was pretty sparing. I know that Steve is driving the red Camaro but have not seen any pics of the car yet making passes or even heard very much about how it's doing...

So guys chill out and save the drama for when you see physically see each other.

ADMIN
Old 06-13-2007, 11:33 PM
On The Tree

Gimp reacted like he did because "Jakes dad" is a troll and tries to start trouble in every post topic he enters, or creates in this case. Reading what he has posted in the past leads me to believe he may be slow or have some sort of mental condition though.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:18 AM
Banned

Thanks ADMIN.

"I guess I am a Troll. "Conclusion, I would rather be a Troll than let people think I am more than I really am because of the car I drive, the et and mods I post, or the folks I run with." Rick King

Not sure how this post started any trouble though. I asked for Ohio races to read it. I didn't post it on the general board because it applied to Ohio racers. I knew who sponsored the event I wanted see if anyone else in Ohio did.

I am new here, I am often testing the waters. In the short time I've been here it's been fun. It fills time when I am selling CHEVROLET products. I do draw the line when someone verbally attacks me. I've had my *** beat, I've lost drag races. I've always lived in Ohio but I have an attitude of, SHOW ME IF YOU WANT, anyone can talk.

The last time I raced anything that ran quicker than 13's was 1995. When you're my age and you have been doing something for a long time you make friends, or I do. Friends come in any color size and drive any brand vehicle. If thats what a Troll is, guilty.

I won't ever post results or et's of someone I know. The names and cars I posted in this trend exist but the drivers don't belong to this board.

I am not related to the Ohio Boys. I raced the Yellow car when it drove to the track with my 13 second 103 mph street tired automatic 4. Many folks don't like people that drive Cavaliers. From 1998 to 2003 I raced hundreds of times. I found people who drive V6's and V8's don't like losing to an old guy, that smokes a cigar, in an automatic street tired 4. Tough ****, learn how to drive your high powered racer. I built the car cause GM said it couldn't be done. I ran Nitrous. How much was always answered by how much Nitrous can you run on stock electronics, full interior, forged pistons LD-9?

Anyone can flame my posts lay off the personal crap, not impressed. I've been scared once. I was 18 our government trained me how to kill people. Then sent me, and many others, out of the country with a weapon. Hopefully the board can let an old retired, perhaps retarded, guy have some fun. I hope this helps a little. You'll never see this much information on me again. I've got a 5 yr. history rule. Too much going on today to worry about old history..
Old 06-14-2007, 04:40 PM
Teching In

Not sure how this post started any trouble though.
You did with the 2nd post in this thread.....

Where are all the kool folks from Ohio that flamed me when I questioned the blessed top 25 drag racers list.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:33 PM
8 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Having read this thread a few times, I don't see why gimp reacted so strongly, if anything jakes dad's post was pretty sparing. I know that Steve is driving the red Camaro but have not seen any pics of the car yet making passes or even heard very much about how it's doing...

So guys chill out and save the drama for when you see physically see each other.

ADMIN
The problem is the statement about KOOL guys from ohio, this was a direct and personal attack on me and its not the first since the fastest 25 episode. I have chosen to ignore the nutswinging troll and so should everyone else. Dont post in his threads and maybe he will go away. I was supposed to go to kil kare for this but had to work the weekend at the last minute
Jakes dad has had one thread after another Locked, he is a trouble maker and a troll. None of the people in this tread have been involed in a locked thread due to there troublemaking. This guy offers no technical value to the board and only posts because he is a DRAMA QUEEN that has no life. (search his threads that he has started) Again do not post in his threads he lives for drama and will go troll somehwere else once he finds out nobody will engage him.
John please lock this thread it was only made to draw me into another soap opera. It is not about the races last weekend its about digging the people he has harrased in the past
Old 06-15-2007, 08:35 AM
Banned

How about this? It looks like NO ONE LIKES TO BE FLAMED. How about if the only flame I use starts my cigar?