Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ls1 in 65 el camino

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 12:22 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ls1 in 65 el camino

first some quick questions(tried search, but it doesnt work too often anymore)

I have mechanical guages in the car and I am wondering if anyone else is running the mech. water temp guage and if so how did you go about adapting the 1/2" fitting to the 10mm port in the head?

I am looking for a bracket to relocate the alternator from the stock(fbody)location up where the ps pump is usually(upper driverside)?

Is anyone using the moroso oil pan? If you are did you make your own remote oil filter setup or did you find one ready to bolt up?

Is anyone running the mezier racing water pump on a street car(not dd, but more street than race)? Good-Bad results?

Now some pics of the car

car has howe aluminum radiator w/dual elect. fans, chromoly roll cage, racing buckets, its mini tubbed w/295/65r 15 mt et st radials out back on 10" draglites, strange 12 bolt with all the goodies, rci fuel cell, magnafuel quickstar 300 pump, -10 braided line from back to front, bg 4 port regulator, qa1 shocks front and back w/trick springs, adjustable control arms in the rear and probably I am forgetting

engine pics

and progress pics

Old 06-13-2007, 07:17 AM
FormerVendor

nice setup, I just drilled and tapped the heads for mechanical gauge on mine, worked great
Old 06-13-2007, 05:54 PM
11 Second Club

sweet, thanks

Quick Reply: ls1 in 65 el camino