Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

epson home theater projector and screen FS / Trade

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 06:59 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default epson home theater projector and screen FS / Trade

I have an epson powerlite projector and a brand new in the box Infocus 76" widescreen projector screen ( larger image size on full screen ) up for sale.

The projector needs a new lamp. I have been pricing them at 160$-240$ brand new. They usually last anywhere from 1200-2000 hours depending on the setting you put them on. I like putting them on the lamp saver mode, it works just fine.

This was going to be a project for one of my bedrooms. Who wouldnt want a big screen for cheap in a bedroom projecting at oly 11 feet !! ??

Value is worth 350$ for both the projector and screen in working condition. Looking to get 200$ since you need to get a new lamp. But its worth the money let me tell you. Heck with big screen tv's.

76" widescreen in your bedroom or in your family room RULES... AT full screen you are looking at about 85" or so. Cant beat that for less then 400 bucks.

Looking to sell outright or trade even for firearm, or trade firearm and Cash $$
car parts... tell me what you got..

hey but money always talks. ( prefered )
paul

pictures can be found at

http://community.webshots.com/user/bevawheela

click on stuff FS. also check other pics got all sorts of stuff that has to go !!