Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

howdy!

Old 06-15-2007, 09:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default howdy!

howdy ya'll! my name is Zane and ive been reading this forum for a while now, and used it to solve a few problems (like beat your rotor with a bigger hammer till it comes off....haha) and ive finally decided to get in on the action a bit....i live in carlisle, PA im 19 and i love my camaro but like my name says sure wish i coulda got that v8 when i bought it at age 17 in cash (all on my own..no parental help!...12,600 at mcdonalds lol). as ya'll m ay know carlilse is a huge car show area and the gm/camaro nationals are this weekend here....unfortunatly my car is in the shop due to a brake job gone bad so im hoping to have it back today...pray for me haha! anywho im also a native Texan and proud of it....yup. thats about it! thanks guys hope to have fun here!
car is a 2000 camaro 3800 v6.....go nbm!

Pics of the car....

car w/ my twin brothers 2000 firebird..loaded.

myspace picture lol....this is me...w/ car....lol.

Last edited by ILoveMyCamaroH8Myv6; 06-15-2007 at 10:10 AM.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Staging Lane

Nice car, nice color, nice name, lol. But hey, about the V6 thing--IMO, it's better to work your way up to the power...if I had my current car when I was 17 and not the V6 Mustang that I had at the time, I probably would have wrecked it.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Welcome. Nice ride, but you coulda had an LS1 for that price. Would you mind elaborating on the brake job gone bad? There' s only so much you can do so wrong, that a shop would have to fix it, in regards to a brake job. It must be pretty cool living in Carlisle with all the big car shows they host!
Old 06-19-2007, 08:26 AM

it turned out to be very small...lol. we just painted my calipers and got some paint in one of the cylinders and it dried.........=stuck. i got it back now..and the gm show is actually this weekend i messed up....but last night my passenger side window motor went out for the 3rd time so that kinda messes up my weekend.....
Old 06-19-2007, 08:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ain' t that a bitch? A power window motor shouldn' t take all weekend. How are the motors mounted in F-bodies? Three 10 mm bolts, or three rivets? Never replaced one.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:28 PM

i know......its just kind of a pain in the ****....one thing after another lol.

Search this Thread