Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

konis and lowering springs rear

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 10:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default konis and lowering springs rear

Hey I just finished installing koni sa's and intrax lowering springs in the rear of my car. The front remains stock for shocks and springs, im gonna have a shop do them. The rear of the car looks great...however I have a few questions.
I will be having lca's, relocations, pnahard and sfcs put on in the next week or so. But my questions is can i drive the car as it is now.????
I measured the space between the tire and axle for the panhard and its still the same even with the 2" drop. Im still goin to have the panhard put on, Im just not gonna do it now since it looks alright.
If it is ok to drive how far and how fast can i go. I have to drive it to the shop to get the rest done. Im not looking to rip on it or even open it up I just wanna see if its cool to drive with normal driving. Any advice or suggestions fellas?

edit: btw the rear from fender lip to ground is 27" and the front is 27.5". Can I skip teh lowering springs in the front and leave the stockers but install the konis on the lower perch. How much will this drop the front? I feel that if I drop the front 2" it may be too low.

Last edited by Lt14mla; 06-20-2007 at 11:56 AM.