Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vals Auto Highly Recommended dyno numbers

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 08:42 PM
Scammer Alert!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vals Auto Highly Recommended dyno numbers

Pretty Dissappointed buy happy at the same time, First off a big thank you to Vals Automotive in Round Lake Heights, i had my car for a little over 3 months and it has always ran pretty good but after a recent mishap at the track, "downshifted at to higgh of speed" ended up replacing all pushrods.. my car hasnt been running the same. Took it to Vals Automotive and Lance and Joey took care of me, Lance found out my timing was off by 8 degrees, which im not sure but he said was WAY out of wack, anyhow they fixed me up, my numbers are low i know but they did the best they could, and my car has never run better i am so happy 322 horse and 334 torque, again thank you Vals "Joey and Lance" Highly Recommend them
Old 06-22-2007, 01:49 PM
On The Tree

I am glad to hear that you got your car runnin right again. Let me know next time you go cruising and maybe we can meet up some where.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:34 PM
Scammer Alert!

i tried callin you a bunch of times Pat but it went straight to your voicemail, i thought you didn tlike me anymore or something
Old 06-22-2007, 06:59 PM
On The Tree

If it goes straight to my voicemail it usually means that I am at work. I dont get any reception in my building. I am sure that I am going to go cruising some time this weekend, I will give ya a call .

Quick Reply: Vals Auto Highly Recommended dyno numbers