Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Pro Products Throttle Body

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 05:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Pro Products Throttle Body

I really don't like putting cheap parts on my car but this is one part I am considering. I've read on here that their have been problems with the Professional Products Intake Manifolds leaking. Some have and some haven't. I heard they are working to change it but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with their TB's leaking, especially in boosted applications as air will definitely find its way out if their's any problems with the way these TB's are casted. They actually look identical to a stock TB, just bigger.

$200 shipped for a mirror-polished 86mm TB sounds hard to beat. It should compliment my fuel rails nicely and flow much better than stock. Does anyone know how well these flow compared to a stock TB/stock ported TB?

Also, everyone talks about the very noticable improved throttle response from stock ported TB's when driving around normally. I am concerned with that as well. I was wondering if that is simply from increased airflow or the way the stock TB bottlenecks so drastically..??