Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Big Props To The Crew At Lg Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 04:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big Props To The Crew At Lg Motorsports

I tell you what, these guys are straight up, cool. Great customer service, Bobby was my sales rep, did the best job, informed me of every detail, at moments notice, also Sean there tuner, very cool guy, i feel like a dumbass but i forgot the guys named that installed everything...HE DID A CLEAN *** JOB.

I am very impressed with the work, there company and service. I WILL NEVER TAKE MY VETTE ANY WHERE ELSE

here are some pics, im actually waiting on the other harness to come in from simpson

Old 06-29-2007, 10:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks great !!! You said nothing but the truth when you said that Bobby is a great customer rep. Bobby is a good friend of mine. Talk to him all the time, I even stayed with him for a week when my car was at LG Motorsports having a ton of things done. He (with the help of Louis) made my last trip to LG Motorsports unforgettable. All the time and effort Louis put into my car was awesome. Louis's soon to be released cam is in my car (test vehicle) and I love it. Look at my numbers and see why. Anyways the guy that did your install was probably Mikey if Sean only did the tune. I have been to LG Motorsports now 3 times. This last visit I flew in (with my fiance') and Bobby picked us up from the Airport in DFW. My car was sitting there washed and ready to go. They strapped her to the dyno and gave me my printout and then I was on my way. Loved doing business with LG Motorsports. A class act, each and everyone. Did you meet Colombus the Rottweiler? Good dog.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lou Gigliotti and Sean Burt even signed my fuel rail covers last year. Gave my car that personal/original touch. Thanks again guys.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Lou runs a great shop thats for sure
Old 07-14-2007, 10:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

So tell us, how much fun is the car on the eway when you hit the bottle ?? Gotta feel like being shot out of a cannon !!
Old 07-14-2007, 04:05 PM
TECH Regular

looks like they did a great job!!! that cars nasty what kind of power does it make??

Quick Reply: Big Props To The Crew At Lg Motorsports