dfw tire center workers come in

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 10:22 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default dfw tire center workers come in

Just got a new set of wheels and want to transfer my old tires from my old wheels onto my new wheels. Anyone have a hook up thats cheaper then $75. Would like to do this today or tomorrow because my car is going into the shop on Monday to get a new quarter and new paint since some 17 yr old cant look behind him when hes backing out.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Texass683
Just got a new set of wheels and want to transfer my old tires from my old wheels onto my new wheels. Anyone have a hook up thats cheaper then $75. Would like to do this today or tomorrow because my car is going into the shop on Monday to get a new quarter and new paint since some 17 yr old cant look behind him when hes backing out.

i might be able to help.
i worked for discount tire for 3 years, and now MB fo 2 1/2 years i "gots" some wheel mount-in skills, i would go far cheaper that $75.00

"just transfer tires to new wheels, and ---->>>>>>>>balance them too right ?????.<<<<<<<"

i am in Bedford.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:32 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah thats all i need ... except I ran into a little trouble ... the new wheels i have are 10.5 and my old ones are 9.5. The problem being is there is not enough space under the wheel well. the tire wont even turn, so i had to take them off the new wheels and put on my old ones again. If you can help let me know. Thanks.