Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Silicone Coupler for A2W intercooler help...

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 06:30 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Silicone Coupler for A2W intercooler help...

I finally got my Air To Water Intercooler in the mail today and now I'm trying to track down the pieces to get it installed in the car. The one I need right now is a silicone coupler that will go from an oval to a circle. The intercooler has the weird oval opening and trying to find couplers for the oval openings through the normal channels isn't working for me. The oval size is 3 1/4 OD tall, 5 1/8 OD wide, and 14 1/8 OD circumference all the way around. I've included some pics so you guys could kinda see what I'm talking about. The intercooler is just sitting on my incon butt pipe right now and the cars dirty so don't be too hard on me. Almost forgot, I need it to step down to 3.5 inch after the oval. Thanks. (If it's a non-sponsor or something like that, just PM me the name, thanks)
Attached Thumbnails Silicone Coupler for A2W intercooler help...-intercooler-1.jpg   Silicone Coupler for A2W intercooler help...-intercooler-2.jpg   Silicone Coupler for A2W intercooler help...-intercooler-3.jpg  

Last edited by anarchy99; 06-30-2007 at 06:42 PM.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:09 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nevermind, I think I got it figured out... I just took my 4 inch silicone piece that is in-between the 90mm TB and charge pipe and it squeezed on there so I guess I can just use a 4 inch to 3.5 inch reducer.
Attached Thumbnails Silicone Coupler for A2W intercooler help...-thinkifound-do.jpg