Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Marine stationed in d.c. Just got trans am lookin for things to do to it.

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 03:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Marine stationed in d.c. Just got trans am lookin for things to do to it.

Hello everyone, im 20 years old.. I'm currently stationed in washington dc. I am originally from louisiana. I like it out here, i got my 98 trans am A4 about 8 months ago, i take really good car of it, But i wouldn't really like to start doing some things to it and figured getting on this site would really help me out. I have almost no mods, the guy i bought it from cut the right cat off on the passenger side and welded in a straight pipe and cut the muffler off and welded in a pipe for it. My car is completely stock other than that. I have around 800 dollars saved to add something too it and i was just wonderin if anyone had good advice on what i should get..
Old 07-03-2007, 04:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the area! We don't live too far away from you....about 20 miles. Surprised to hear you actually like it here...you must not drive in the traffic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My boyfriend Tim can help you with any advice on what to do..he's very knowledgeable and very smart . He's done alot of installs on local fbodies including alot of work on mine and his. He has a 95 Z28 btw.

Shoot me a PM.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Teching In

It's really great to hear that you all are located in the area. Yea i hate the traffic, but i don't really drive my trans am in it to often, i usually go riding real real late and not in dc because the roads are horrible, i live rite on capit hill sooo the roads are bad
Old 07-03-2007, 04:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sent you a PM back. Yeah the traffic is the worst! We're hoping to be out of VA by fall to somewhere south....NC, SC or GA
Old 07-03-2007, 05:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

find a good used stall and tranny cooler for the A4 or go nitrous or maybe even long tube headers and true duals!
Old 07-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Teching In

I don't want to really mess around with nos.. But i would definitely like get full exhaust to put on.. And i would really like to add a cam