Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stealth Air Box Question

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2003, 10:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stealth Air Box Question

Does anybody actually have this? I haven't heard or seen anybody with this setup... I just want to know how it looks, fits, and performs compared to other set ups.

Thanks
Old 05-10-2003, 11:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Stealth Air Box Question

i have it. ive heard horror stories about it and good ones to. mine fits perfect! its been on a year and no fading, warping, or flaws. i did mine the same time i did my loudmouth so its hard to say what i feel cause all i hear or feel is the exhaust! . only thing i personally dont like about the stealth is the bellows that comes with it. stretchy rubber that constricts on itself and looks like its chocking the throttle body. im looking for something to fab up as we speak. if i had a gm sticker to put on it it would look factory. if i had to do it again id probally just get a lid. like the one from texas speed and performance. ive been reading nothing but good thing about it. and in saying that would you like to buy a stealth intake used for about 200? mint shape and flawless!
good luck to ya!