View Full Version : 90 degree intake tube

07-06-2007, 02:00 AM
hello i am looking for a 90 degree air intake tube for my ls1 conversion to a 88 4 runner. thanks alot

07-06-2007, 04:26 AM
Take a look in the LS1 Swap FAQ and you will find answers


07-06-2007, 07:44 AM
Depends what you are actually looking for. Steel tubing bent into a 90* or a transition elbow from 4">3.5".

hugger 6933
07-06-2007, 07:45 AM
I got mine from a place called airflow online [I think] they had all the stuff you would need. Jim

hugger 6933
07-06-2007, 07:59 AM
I am sorry, I just went to look for it and could not find it .The place is in the northwest and sell big truck parts and I can't find the name again sorry. Jim

07-06-2007, 09:45 AM
this is where i got mine..

07-06-2007, 10:13 AM
Jagsthatrun also had rubber elbows in many sizes.