WTS: T-tops (1 good, 1 bad)

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTS: T-tops (1 good, 1 bad)

T-top kitty will eat your family-hes not included..unless the price is right hah

$100 takes them both driver(bad but works; passenger good/perfect), i am not looking to split them atm.
I prefer local pickup, i will meet you somewhere within reason from the woodlands. i had a t-top stolen from my car last month just before i left for vacation and a hitch offshore so i bought the driver side from a junk yard. the driver side t-top does work when installed to keep the rain out but the seals failed under a high pressure "touch free" car wash. the latch on this t-top is very tuff and hard to close/lock. it is fairly scratched and the inside plastic is broken up a bit too. BUT if something happened to your driver side t-top its a good short term replacement.
the passenger side t-top is in good working order and has only minor un-noticeable surface scratches, lol i had to go check to make sure. it closes good, holds water out, and plastic is in good shape.
i dont have a working key for either t-top. $100 for local sale, takes them both.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Launching!

Bump, these are going on ebay tonight.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:36 AM
Launching!

bump. need these gone.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:42 AM
Launching!

still for sale.