Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally got the full exhaust installed

Old 07-07-2007, 10:27 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally got the full exhaust installed

Well it's finally done. I'd bought Pacesetter LT's and ORY, and a Magnaflow Catback a couple months ago, but I'd broken my ankle and couldn't get around good enough to install them Myself so my brother-in-law stepped in and did it for me. It's amazing. I've just been running a cutout with my 224/228 591/591 cam and its been holding it back so much. Got it out on the highway this morning and it runs to 70 in no time flat. I'm pretty sure the tune that was made for it was sopposed to be with Headers but the guy that previously had the car never got around to it. It's amazing was a breathable exhaust can do for an LSX.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:25 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations. Any sound clips?
Old 07-07-2007, 05:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 07-08-2007, 10:25 PM
Launching!

Sorry I've been really busy over the weekend. I'll try to upload some clips and pics on monday
Old 07-08-2007, 10:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by thecorrectformula
Well it's finally done. I'd bought Pacesetter LT's and ORY, and a Magnaflow Catback a couple months ago, but I'd broken my ankle and couldn't get around good enough to install them Myself so my brother-in-law stepped in and did it for me. It's amazing. I've just been running a cutout with my 224/228 591/591 cam and its been holding it back so much. Got it out on the highway this morning and it runs to 70 in no time flat. I'm pretty sure the tune that was made for it was sopposed to be with Headers but the guy that previously had the car never got around to it. It's amazing was a breathable exhaust can do for an LSX.
I just had some Pacesetter LT's installed this weekend, and you are right, its amazing what a full exhaust will do to these cars. No dyno numbers yet, but MUCH more responsive.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:30 PM
Launching!

Here's a video clip of it revving. Sorry for the quality, it's off my phone.

Search this Thread