Old 07-08-2007, 10:00 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump looked clean car.. might have to give a bid here in a few days
Old 07-08-2007, 01:57 PM
Launching!

couple of things:

NO Trans Am 98+ came with cloth. To add to that, they look like Camaro seats, not even Firebird seats. Was that to save weight?

Also, the engine has less than 1500 miles on it? Was it a stock rebuild? You let that engine bay get dirty quickly. I think it would sell better cleaned up with better pictures both inside and out.

Just suggestions, I'm sure it runs great. But a little more time making it more presentable means extra green in the wallet.....
Old 07-08-2007, 03:26 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by herronz28
couple of things:

NO Trans Am 98+ came with cloth. To add to that, they look like Camaro seats, not even Firebird seats. Was that to save weight?

Also, the engine has less than 1500 miles on it? Was it a stock rebuild? You let that engine bay get dirty quickly. I think it would sell better cleaned up with better pictures both inside and out.

Just suggestions, I'm sure it runs great. But a little more time making it more presentable means extra green in the wallet.....
wow good eyes on the seats, i was thinking the same thing? whats the reserve? or what would you end it for?
Old 07-08-2007, 05:54 PM
10 Second Club

Nooooooo Robert.... why why why.... This is what happens when a Ford fella buys a Pontiac! Bump for an awesome car... now that he got rid of that annoying loud exhaust!
Old 07-08-2007, 05:59 PM
10 Second Club

couple of things:

Engine was replaced and installed by www.trtturbo.com

FYI. It only has 1500 miles. Apparantly it was not cleaned up completely after/before installation.

Not bad power for Cam only and an Auto! Robert, PM me the reserve.... I will ask around for ya!
Old 07-08-2007, 06:44 PM
TECH Junkie

couple of things:

Agreed, I'm sure it is a nice car, but man, you could have made an effort cleaning it before posting pics and selling it, just looking at the pics of the engine and that filthy carpet make me have second thoughts about it, if u see what I mean, good luck!