Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

My friend, Sgt. Karl Strohsal's Funeral was today.

Old 07-19-2007, 06:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My friend, Sgt. Karl Strohsal's Funeral was today.

I attended Sergeant Karl Strohsal of the Longwood Police Department’s Funeral today. It was a televised event, but it was an amazing funeral. Longwood Boys and Girls in Blue completely outdid themselves. The funeral was held at Northland Church in Longwood. From there the processional left and made there way through the backroads to 417 and Rinehart in Lake Mary, than jumped on I-4 before arriving at the cemetery in Orange City. I don’t remember the name of the place.

(THE BEST PART)
I took part in the pre-processional. Otherwise known as the 120 mph processional.
They jumped on I-4 lead by a Seminole County Cruiser, and there were about 12 or 13 of them, all with the lights on and sirens blaring. Once they hit the Volusia County line they slowed down. I would say it took about 10 minutes to get from Longwood I-4 to Deltona Saxon exit, in Rush hour traffic.

Go to the link to the news channel that has a brief summary. YOU SERIOUSLY want to go see the video on the page. IT IS WORTH THE TIME. Quite funny in my opinion and completely true. http://www.wesh.com/news/13714339/detail.html

Here are some pictures to get an idea of how many people showed up. With Officers and Civilians, about 300 maybe, not sure on the exact count. There was a tremendous amount of motorcycle officers that attended. And all different police city’s and counties showed up from all over the place.

Here are the pics. First pic is the badge that all Longwood Cars had except for the undercover cars. It is his badge number in Blue.

He got a 21 gun salute, and when the third set went off, I couldn’t hold back my tears anymore. I cried like a baby. Two fly-overs by the Longwood Helicopter, and numerous other things.

Karl, you taught me that not all police officers were out to get my punk ***. That police officers can be really cool people. You were taken away too quickly, and you will be missed. God rest your soul.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My friend, Sgt. Karl Strohsal's Funeral was today.