Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

My Experience with CMS

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Experience with CMS

Hey everyone just wanted to write a post to let everyone know the experience I had with Ryne the owner of CMS. I took in the car about a week ago for him to install the heads and cam and the new exhaust system. After a couple days the car was done and turned out excellent. The main reason I was so impressed was how Ryne went out of his way to help out on tuning the car. The first tune was done out in Irvine which he drove out about an hour to meet me at the dyno. Needless to say the car had a couple of problems and needed to change the injectors. Ryne knew I wanted to go out to Famoso the next day so he offered to change them out for free at his shop and re-tune the car at a local dyno. Again the car was having problems on the dyno probably because my mistake of getting cheap gas at Valero. At that point I was pretty disappointed so he offered to go back to his house to get the race gas and tune the car on the street. After literally about 4-5 hours of his time on HP tuners and changing the gas he nailed the tune.

I've never ran into a shop where the owner took the time he did to make sure the end result is what I wanted. I'd recommend anyone that wants there car done right look into CMS in Lake Elsinore.

Thanks alot Ryne!!!
Old 07-22-2007, 10:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ryne knows his ****... he always has...
Old 07-23-2007, 12:46 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WS6dan
Hey everyone just wanted to write a post to let everyone know the experience I had with Ryne the owner of CMS. I took in the car about a week ago for him to install the heads and cam and the new exhaust system. After a couple days the car was done and turned out excellent. The main reason I was so impressed was how Ryne went out of his way to help out on tuning the car. The first tune was done out in Irvine which he drove out about an hour to meet me at the dyno. Needless to say the car had a couple of problems and needed to change the injectors. Ryne knew I wanted to go out to Famoso the next day so he offered to change them out for free at his shop and re-tune the car at a local dyno. Again the car was having problems on the dyno probably because my mistake of getting cheap gas at Valero. At that point I was pretty disappointed so he offered to go back to his house to get the race gas and tune the car on the street. After literally about 4-5 hours of his time on HP tuners and changing the gas he nailed the tune.

I've never ran into a shop where the owner took the time he did to make sure the end result is what I wanted. I'd recommend anyone that wants there car done right look into CMS in Lake Elsinore.

Thanks alot Ryne!!!
thank you for the kind words danny, we still need to put that thing back on the dyno and fully dial that puppy in and make some big power.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:33 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
Ryne knows his ****... he always has...

yeah I don't know how it gets in his brain, but it gets there.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:05 PM
Staging Lane

I can't wait to it back on the dyno Ryne. Let me know when and where!
Old 07-26-2007, 11:12 AM
Launching!

damn there's no doubt i'm bringing my car to cms....he's doing my fuel pump on monday and as soon as i get my 3153KT from comp i'm taking right back for the cam install....