Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A few questions about my new car

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 10:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A few questions about my new car

hey guys...i just bought this 2000 Trans Am WS6 a few days ago. I have spent the last few days cleaning it up b/c the previous owner never really cleaned it....i paid 12500 for it and was wondering if that seemed like a good deal. it has 45000 miles on it...most of which r highway miles...very few scratches and NO dents at all...but it will soon need new tires and the drivers side window doesnt work....that is another question...is that faliure a common occurance with these cars and is it normally the whole motor or just a switch??...i was also wondering what the difference is btw a catback and true duals??? may be a dumb question but oh well....and also is the SLP Loud Mouth II Exhaust System Loudmouth F-Car w/3.5" Slash Tips a good buy for $430....thanks

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb296/jagman2882/
Old 07-22-2007, 11:00 PM
TECH Addict

well for 1 yes good buy and for 2 the windows in the f-bodys suck @$$ ive went through 2 motors and a regulator just in my drivers door and the passenger is fine. a catback system uses the Y-pipe exhaust setup where the manifolds or headers come off the motor and connect in a y shape aka y-pipe. true duals are each manifold or header on the motor has its on exhaust pipe and muffler u can have a H-pipe setup or X-pipe setup to be true duals if its new exhaust then thats what it normally runs if its used hell no. i have a loud mouth 1 system with slp engraved dual/dual tips that will soon be off my car if ur interested.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:21 PM
Teching In

thanks....have many people had problems with thier wheel bearings going???? my car is making a humming/rumbling sound that sounds like it may be the wheel bearings.....just thought that i would ask