Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

True Blue, Times Two

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default True Blue, Times Two

I just came from a piddly little exhaust shop where I was told putting 'true duals' on both a 3rd and 4th generation F-Body is impossible. What a load of crap.

Who has true duals? Post it up, just word or two. I wanna' see the hands people.

I imagine I'll be welding up the exhaust myself, if no shop around MD has the testicular fortitude.

Bottom line, I need some support. Let's hear those Birds!
Old 08-01-2007, 03:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Read the sticky in the Gen III External Engine forum.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iii-external-engine/531756-true-duals-questions-answered-here-post-your-information-pics-too.html
Old 08-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Staging Lane

Thank you so much. God I love LS1Tech, even with an LT model.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

****, lots n lots of people have them. dumped, under axle over axle. 2.5 pipe 3" all the way, theres 10000 ways to do it. that shop is smokin some bad PCP
Old 08-02-2007, 12:16 AM
TECH Resident

Dont worry about what they say. I asked at this "performance shop" if they woudl do it and the guy said it was impossible and proceded to treat me like a nieve little kid. He even had the ***** to say he was an "expert with working on fbodies" and that I should just go for a $1000 custom exhaust from him. I brought him pics (which can be found all over the site for reference when you run your duals) and showed him that Im not an idiot and that he is an ******* who is ripping people off. If they say it cant be done, dont even bother with them, becasue all it means is they dont have any knowledge of what theyre talking about in the first place.