Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Diablo Predator question

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 02:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Diablo Predator question

we are just about done installing my true duals and LTs, but I have one question before I start playing around with the Predator programmer...

can I completely remove the rear 02 sensors or do I need to leave them connected to the wiring harness and try to tuck them out of the way? The Predator will permenantly delete the SES code for rear 02's, but if I can pull the sensors out completely it would save me the hassle of putting them back in.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by turbowhistle86
we are just about done installing my true duals and LTs, but I have one question before I start playing around with the Predator programmer...

can I completely remove the rear 02 sensors or do I need to leave them connected to the wiring harness and try to tuck them out of the way? The Predator will permenantly delete the SES code for rear 02's, but if I can pull the sensors out completely it would save me the hassle of putting them back in.
Removing the O2s will likely cause heater codes....leave them plugged in but tucked out of the way and you should be fine.