Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any ideas what this could be???

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 02:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Any ideas what this could be???

Took my car in for service. I was getting a "Service Vehicle Soon" display on the Nav Unit. No check engine light. The dealer says the cars throwing no codes, and they cant figure out what it is. The cars under warranty, they should have to make it right correct? Its somewhat of a nuisance because it keeps popping up, and Im worried that something is wrong or starting to fail or something. Any ideas what this could be?

Btw, it started happening after I installed the custom FFV 4" tube etc.

The tube comes very close to this belt/pulley (not sure what it is) but could the tube be maybe slowing it down (the pulley/belt) bc of how close it is??? And is this bad? what is that pulley for - power steering? My power steering seems fine when driving
Attached Thumbnails Any ideas what this could be???-4intaketube.jpg  
Old 08-05-2007, 07:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Service Vehicle Soon" typically means that there is an issue in the body control systems of the car. Typically a code will be set in at least one of the body modules. Your CTS uses several of them. Your Caddy dealer should be able to figure it out. I work at a Chevy/Cadillac dealership...if you had some sort of code I could help you out. Something as simple as a headlamp or brake lamp being out could trigger that message.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

word.