Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

I hate vista!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 11:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I hate vista!!!

so I just moved to vista about 6 month ago. My gf has an appartment there so i decided to keep her company and move in. we just happened to move in to a part a vista where everything gets stolen. U guys might remember me posting about how some one jacked up the window from my SS a while back. well yesterday morning I left my appt. around 630am to go to work didnt return till 430pm. For some stupid reason i didnt lock my garage lock completely(atleast i think it wasnt locked)it just looked like it was. the lock has a cover so u would be able to tell just by looking. When I came home I got of my ride to open my garage and noticed my lock was gone. I opened the garage and first thing i noticed was my 2 brand new 315 rear Torque thrust wheels were gone along with my 2 front stock wheels. I looked at my shelf and my
2x12''sub box was gone. so was my GF's stereo. I was so fu@k'n mad! these fu@kers screewed me over. I called the police and they filed a report. neighbors didnt see anything. ****, this happened in plain daylight w/ 5 houses sourounding my garage and no one saw anything. I am 99% sure it was one of my neighbors sons. they always saw me working on my car, but i cant prove anything.I can care less about the sub box and the stereo. I just want my tt's back.I just bought them last month.if anyone that lives in vista knows anthing I will offer a reward to who ever knows anything about this incedent. I live on copper dr/melrose, vista.oh I forgott to mention theres a court house/jail a 2 blocks way from my appt. complex. so theres always cops around, but not for this incedent.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

that's fucked bro....I know how you feel......they cut my conv. top last year....
Old 08-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Launching!

**** that..that really sucks sorry man..find the bastards how many ppl in vista will b rolling with tt's
Old 08-06-2007, 12:51 PM
TECH Veteran

it was kyle
Old 08-06-2007, 01:11 PM
10 Second Club

I keep my car in a garage because I don't feel comfortable leaving my car outside because of ******* that steal.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

******* kyle ******* ! (hahaha) it's not always your birthday beeotch, good luck finding them bro - hopefuly you see one of their garages open and the rims inside
Old 08-06-2007, 01:49 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by travie319
that's fucked bro....I know how you feel......they cut my conv. top last year....

yup it was fucked up
Old 08-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Teching In

Sorry to hear about that Luiz. It's the same way in Oceanside. I used to live like 10 miles from you. They broke into my storage area and took my WS6 rims and the lock of the storage compartment. I believe it was someone in my appartment complex but couldn't prove anything.

Some of my neighbors made a complaint to the landlord about me because when I found out someone stole my ****, I yelled out in anger, "If I find out who did this, I'm gonna beat 'em down with a breaker bar!!!" Guess you can't win for losin.

Try lookin around craigslist or something like that to see if any of your stuff shows up.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Who's up for breaking all of his neighbors locks and seeing what's in their garage? Not that I would condone that... but I do have some bolt cutters.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

oh...i thought this thread was about the O.S. vista...i was about to rant with you, but nevermind.

thieves = trash
Old 08-06-2007, 06:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Gotta be a neighbor, rims are too heavy for a crackhead.

Go to the neighbor's house whose kid you think stole it and talk to his mom when he's not around. Say "I want to keep the police out of this because its the neighborly thing to do but one of our neighbors told me in private they saw your son carrying some of my stuff. I thought about calling the police but wanted to give him a chance since we all make mistakes. If you could just look around his room or in the garage, I'd be grateful and I'll keep the police out of it."

You should be able to tell by her response if she knows her kid did it or not.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:38 PM
On The Tree

thats fawked! A while back some dum fawk low life kids broke into a house on the street I live on while the owner was on vacation and completely fawked the house up. They flooded and started a fire in the house, the 2nd storie caved into the 1st floor. They casued over $100,000 worth of damage.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

thanks guys. I don’t have renters ins. so I am not covered. I am going to have to buy new tt's for my rear. I had 17x11 w/ 315 and love that look. I cant even imagine how much its going to cost me to replace them.I will be buying a camera soon. I went to qualcom to race on Friday and didn’t want to chew up the new tire so I swapped my rear tt's for my stock alloys. I live in a apartment complex. I know the bastard who stole them lives here. I have 2 people who I think did it. I live on the 2nd floor. I believe its my next door neighbor. reason being is because the dad seems like a nice guy although he always seemed to glance at me when I closed my garage. don’t think he did it but he has two sons who are teens. one looks like a crack head. They always saw me work my car w/ my garage open. Also The person who took it must have known I was gone. I always park my car in the garage and my GF parks in the appt. parking lot. If her truck is gone and if my neighbor here’s my door open and close they can assume I have gone to work and wont be back 4 a while. it would have given them enough time to do what they had to do. Remember it was taken in plain daylight.

Last edited by 01SOMSS!; 08-07-2007 at 09:36 PM.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Datzneat
Who's up for breaking all of his neighbors locks and seeing what's in their garage? Not that I would condone that... but I do have some bolt cutters.

+2 i'll pay if people volunteer...lol!
Old 08-06-2007, 10:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn that sucks!

I would be pissed and everyone would be a suspect. Thats a lot of money down the drain!
Old 08-07-2007, 11:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

My money is on person #2, especially if he lives alone.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This guy looks like the most reasonable person here. But I doubt you would find anything out by going this route. Family usually sticks together. How about a covert op. Operation get neighbors fingerprints. Just in case the cops don't have theirs on file.

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Gotta be a neighbor, rims are too heavy for a crackhead.

Go to the neighbor's house whose kid you think stole it and talk to his mom when he's not around. Say "I want to keep the police out of this because its the neighborly thing to do but one of our neighbors told me in private they saw your son carrying some of my stuff. I thought about calling the police but wanted to give him a chance since we all make mistakes. If you could just look around his room or in the garage, I'd be grateful and I'll keep the police out of it."

You should be able to tell by her response if she knows her kid did it or not.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:17 AM
Launching!

were all a big ******* family i got a set of bolt cutters too im in lets make this happen ill bring the glock .27 **** em crackheads are a waste of life anyways who else is in..lol
Old 08-08-2007, 06:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SSMOKIN_Y2KSS
were all a big ******* family i got a set of bolt cutters too im in lets make this happen ill bring the glock .27 **** em crackheads are a waste of life anyways who else is in..lol

+2.
thanks for the support guys!
Old 08-09-2007, 12:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

LMAO.... damn bob. You voice your concerns. lol

Quick Reply: I hate vista!!!