Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Might be joining LS1 ranks soon...

Old 08-06-2007, 02:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Might be joining LS1 ranks soon...

My name is Adam and I'm an adrenilineoholic. I have a 1988 Mustang LX hatch(let me finish before you puke...haha) with a 2.3 turbo in it and a shitload of boost. I seem to be stuck in the middle of a series of terrible failures. The car is fast as is and runs on the bumper of a certain white trans am on here from the Fort Stewart area that runs mid to low 11s.....you know who you are Andrew..haha...

The 4 banger is getting one last chance to not blow up in a short period of time(I'm not talking ***** stuff like head gaskets or clutches..I'm talking like rods and what not.)

Then I'm ls1/2 shopping.....with a..M6 I think you guys call it? haha....I'll just call it a "stick" since I'm a dumb Ford guy Sticks make street cars way more fun than autos...

I'm going to quit babbling though and just let the laughing (at me ) begin..haha
Old 08-06-2007, 03:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

well, hurry your *** up then! there are many ford convereted LS1 drivers on here and alot that have both! congrats on making that turbo 4 banger run fast but let see how much you spend making a LS1 that fast? and still probably have the A/C and heat and some extra cash to make it run a little faster!
Old 08-06-2007, 06:30 PM
Launching!

Actually not counting the blowing up of engines(due to strange things happening like arp rod bolts failing well within their designed use window) I've spent 7k including the 2k I bought the car for....including mishaps...closer to 9k......

So its about the same...but I've kind of hit a performance wall without ponying up for some serious cash OUTflow.....Oh well....
I love the LS series engine for its size,weight, and how well its responds to mods......and I like my Foxbody for the same reason....sounds like the perfect couple..... I'm actually talking to my buddy tonight about buying his spare shortblock tonight (broken shortblockblock that is ..stupid fuel solenoid coming unplugged in 4th gear ..yikes..poor #7 piston....)
Old 08-06-2007, 07:19 PM
11 Second Club

it was the number 5! i've been tryiing to convert him for years. lol.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:51 PM
Launching!

Who almost bought a 2.3 turbo project?
Old 08-07-2007, 08:21 AM
Teching In

From one
Newbie to another Welcome to the site..
Old 08-20-2007, 08:18 PM
Launching!

Here is a picture of the outside of my car, the engine, the intercooler...and a sticker I got from white02ws6
Attached Thumbnails Might be joining LS1 ranks soon...-car-outside.jpg   Might be joining LS1 ranks soon...-intercooler.jpg   Might be joining LS1 ranks soon...-andrew-victory-sticker.jpg   Might be joining LS1 ranks soon...-engine-.jpg  
Old 08-20-2007, 08:41 PM
TECH Resident

Badass sticker! Hope you find an LS1
Old 08-20-2007, 08:49 PM
Launching!

Yeah he legitamitally killed me..but all the other LS!s bitched out and wouldnt race after he told them how fast I was....Haha...

I'm gonna kick my buddy in the nuts too....he is thinking about buying wheels instead of getting another 12 bolt that he had to sell a few months back for quick cash....

I want to see him picking the tires up again in it. 17 inch tires....i didnt think you could do wheelies on those...but you can...

Search this Thread