Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

What is it worth? 95 T/A 'Vert

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 03:13 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is it worth? 95 T/A 'Vert

I just need to know what my car is worth as-is. I have a 1995 Trans Am 'Vert with a LT1 and a 6 Speed with a 3.42 Posi Rear. Car has 171k on it with a engien rebuild at 90k according to the previous owner. I am the third owner with the first owner owning the car since new until Feb 07.

Starts right up with no noise or leaks. Car needs a clutch and some minor work. The right headlight motor is shot. I cant even spin it manually. The driver's door needs to be changed. The first owner had parked the car on a hill, didnt set the brake and it rolled back and it caught a pole. So it cracked the door. I have a door to include with the car. The Convertable top is in good condtion. The leather interior is clean with only one rip on the driver's seat. The car has traction control and is original with the expection of the aftermarket radio deck.

I jsut wanna know what it's worth as is because I am thinking about selling it and going back to a third gen. 4th Gen's are too weird for me.

I only have one good pic at the moment, my phone isnt responding on my computer so all my pics cannot be sent from the phone.

Old 08-08-2007, 03:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TransAmBand1t

I jsut wanna know what it's worth as is because I am thinking about selling it and going back to a third gen. 4th Gen's are too weird for me.
Not there is any wrong for-say with a 3rd gen.... but I think 4th gens are WAY better
Old 08-08-2007, 08:57 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 442 Likes on 319 Posts

Hate to say it but that f-body has seen it's best days LONG AGO. The only positive selling point is that someone may want a high performance convertible for the rest of the summer. Price?? I can't imagine anyone paying over $2,500 - $3,000 for it. Some really nice MUCH lower mileage 'non-damaged' LT1 cars sell in the $5,000 to $6,000 range.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:57 AM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

TransAmBand1t, I would be interested in buying the car from you if you were not looking for a TON of money. I'll send you a PM.

Jason

Quick Reply: What is it worth? 95 T/A 'Vert