Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 04:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new guy

hey guys and girls, i was told to come over here through another club im in because apparantly your the best forum around

anyways im in the market for a 95+ trans am in the very near future as i just managed to blow up a built motor in my cavalier, so i figured it was time to upgrade to something a bit bigger and meaner
Old 08-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Launching!

welcome!! and good job with the cavie motor, just get ahold of an ls1, and you'll kick yourself everyday for builiding a cavalier.......
Old 08-08-2007, 06:12 PM

lol, well funny thing is ,the old cavy just turbocharged at 7 psi hung an ls1 trans am with an exhaust, and at 10 layed numberous beatings to c5 vettes. thatwas on the stock motor, the fully built motor was a whole hell of alot more fun, unfrtunatly a plug broke and took out somehting internally as i now own a smoker, haha.

anyywas i really look forward to getting my hands on an f body, ive loved the 4tg gens from the first time i saw one and i cant wait to add it to my toy pile

and ive been kicking myself for sinking as much money as i did into this car, with the money i had invested into it i would have had an easy 10 second daily driven completely reliable trans am, lol