Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hp tuners question

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 12:45 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hp tuners question

so i am going to buy the program but i have a few questions taht teh site has not answered for me. maybe i have over looked it but any ways i was owndering do you get teh licence for one or two vehicles if you buy teh program taht is for $500 or do you have to pay for those seperately? and how doe steh vehicle credits thing work out. doe siot limit you as to how many times you can access you cars computer and play with it?? i am just wanting to tune my trans am and my borther's grand prix that he got from me. so any information would be helpful.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:10 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

so i am going to buy the program but i have a few questions taht teh site has not answered for me. maybe i have over looked it but any ways i was owndering do you get teh licence for one or two vehicles if you buy teh program taht is for $500 or do you have to pay for those seperately?
The $499 standard version comes 8 credits which enough to license up to 4 separate pcm's

How doe steh vehicle credits thing work out. doe siot limit you as to how many times you can access you cars computer and play with it??
Once you license a pcm you can tune/write/flash that pcm and unlimited amount of times...most pcm's can withstand thousands upon thousands of flashes!

And as always you can read any supported pcm without using any credits whatsoever.

-Bill