Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Fs:brand New Callaway Driver!! Cheap!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 09:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fs:brand New Callaway Driver!! Cheap!!

Alright, heres a quick rundown. My friend got on Ebay and bid on this club, he wanted it pretty badly. So he bid on it and won it. He got in the mail and decided he didnt want it, he wanted the Nike Sumo 2 Sasquatch. So he got back on Ebay, found one bid on one and won that auction (he got a hell of a deal by the way). So he didnt need this clucb anymore. So he sold it to me.........dirt cheap. I golf often i guess you could say, but i dont like to use a driver cause i slice it to bad, so i tee of on long holes with a three iron. I bought this club just to turn round and sell it and make a little dough, but still sell it for way less than it costs and help someone out too also. its a win win situation. Heres the detail on it:

BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN HIT, STILL HAS PLASTIC ON HEAD AND PRICE TAGS ON THE SHAFT.

Come with the actual original Headcover.

The Club:

Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Tour FT-3
9.5 Degree
Neutral ?? Not for sureon this, but has ito n the club head.

The Shaft is an Aldila NVS
65-R 350
It is Graphite i believe

I will sell it for $275 plus shipping or better offer. the price tag on this club is for 399.99 dollars. you are gettign a steal for a BRAND NEW club. Sorry not a whoel ot of info or mayeb even very good info. i dont know much bout it or anything, but obviously, if you want this club, then you know bout golf and bout the club. but i will help to answer any questions or whatever to my knowledge. Thanks!!
Old 08-22-2007, 10:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

That seems to be a fair price for that club NIW. Best of luck!

FWIW, posting pictures may help.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:43 PM
On The Tree

yeah it is a great deal on a great club. yeah i guess i could psot soem pics, ill try to find some on the net.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

I will say, really nice driver. I've had two of them. good luck selling it!
Old 08-23-2007, 07:23 PM
On The Tree

You dont need another one do ya!!! :-) Nah, thnks for the "vouch" or whatever though!! Still for sale!!! How bout ill pay the shipping, you just buy it for 275 bucks and ill get it to ya!!!