Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Always lurked and never really made an intro - My first V8

Old 08-23-2007, 08:46 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Always lurked and never really made an intro - My first V8

I used to be huge into imports and 4 cylinder cars. I owned a 630whp Acura Integra that weighed about 2,400lbs. It was fun but all it did was spin on the street, guzzle gas, and was uncomfortable (solid motor mounts, stiff suspension, gutted interior, no A/C or P/S, etc). I loved the speed, but wanted something more refined, built to handle high hp, and fun to drive.

Well, I became a little more open minded and started looking at V8s and just RWD cars in general. I looked at Supras, RX-7s, Turbo Lotus Elise, Corvettes and some 2nd gen Vipers.

I was tossing the idea back and forth of selling my Integra and just driving a nice, quiet daily driver until one day I saw a silver C5Z in pristine condition with black HREs w/ polished lip driving up to a stop light. I instantly fell in love and told myself I had to have one.

Well, after the purchase and several thousand dollars later, I now have a car that I absolutely love. Looks, power, handling, stopping, reliable, comfortable and fun.

LS1tech has helped a lot when it came to modding the car as I bought it with an almost stock engine (headers/intake). After some researching on here, I took the car to Vengeance Racing for their heads/cam package and a few other goodies. Their turn around time was second-to-none, their customer service was incredible and one of the most organized shops I've seen. [/shameless plug]

Anyways, that's my long and late introduction. Love the forum and the wealth of information on here is great!
Old 08-23-2007, 09:44 AM
On The Tree

Sounds like you bought a pretty nice car. Welcome to the forums.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:41 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanx for the plug Daniel!! I wish all of our customers were as easy to deal with as you.

BTW, give me a call
Old 08-24-2007, 09:31 AM
Staging Lane

Not sure if I'm going to be able to drop by too often. Seems everytime I'm up there I'm getting something else done.

I'll milk it as long as I can before Christy catches on! lol
Old 08-24-2007, 09:31 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by tj1986c
Sounds like you bought a pretty nice car. Welcome to the forums.
Thank you!

Search this Thread