View Full Version : L76/L92 Guys..

the_merv
08-28-2007, 08:28 PM
If you can, post up what numbers you have gotten out of your setups, and what you have built.

I am Dynoing here soon..I'm wondering what you guys have so I can compare it to mine for a rough idea..:drive:

WKMCD
09-07-2007, 07:00 AM
If you can, post up what numbers you have gotten out of your setups, and what you have built.

I am Dynoing here soon..I'm wondering what you guys have so I can compare it to mine for a rough idea..:drive:

It's all in here. 500RWHP/Mild build

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=662314

JDP
09-08-2007, 12:03 PM
505/475 at the wheels.

402ci LS2 11:1 compression
STG 3 Livernois L92s
stock L76 intake
240/252 .650/.661 114+3 cam
1 3/4 jet hot headers
stock LS1 MAF

should make more once i go with bigger headers, go speed density, put an underdrive pulley on, and hopefully ill have another option for intake manifold

89Formulaws6
09-08-2007, 12:15 PM
i'm new to tuneing but how to just going over to speed density help you pick up more power, cause when i take mine to get tunded, and converting isn't hard i'd prolly do the same

JDP
09-08-2007, 01:12 PM
i'm new to tuneing but how to just going over to speed density help you pick up more power, cause when i take mine to get tunded, and converting isn't hard i'd prolly do the same

because the maf is only 78mm in diameter, and is a decent restriction when your flowing that much air. just take off the maf and put a coupler straight from your lid to your throttle body. should pick up a decent amount for a bigger cubed motor IMO. tuner will just tune in speed density mode.

if your maf isnt pluged in or doesnt work, your car goes into speed density mode

WKMCD
09-08-2007, 01:13 PM

Speed Density won't net you more peak RWHP than a properly tuned closed loop engine. It can improve drivability with larger cams.

89Formulaws6
09-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Speed Density won't net you more peak RWHP than a properly tuned closed loop engine. It can improve drivability with larger cams.

cool thats the idea i was thinking it helped. i have truck/vette maf its alot bigger then the stock one so i dont think its a restriction at all anymore

thanks for the help

JDP
09-08-2007, 01:23 PM

why not when your going from a 78mm opening with some restriction, to a free flowing 90mm opening.

thats like saying a stock throttle body will make just as much power as a 90mm