Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Its That Time Of The Year Again (go Gators!!!!)

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Its That Time Of The Year Again (go Gators!!!!)

well its that time of the year again and its pretty exciting!!!

didnt get to watch the GATORS today but watched the play by play on espn.. and it look like the offensive should be pretty good this year. Tebow went 13-17 for 299 3 TD's and a rushing TD. the defensive did a good job today too.. i think the defense should just keep getting stronger all year.

AND IM going to go ahead and put this OUT THERE.. the GATORS are going to beat LSU.. sure there defense is good but there offense sucks... the gators will match up well.. the recieving core the gators have is OUTSTANDING lots of weapons and moore and harvin running from the backfield will be a huge threat.

thats what i see who knows i could be wrong but i think its going to be a strong year. the offense will carry this team...
Old 09-01-2007, 05:43 PM
Banned

was a good game, i'm a little worried about the defense but our offense looks like they are going to keep us on top with all those weapons. Anyone else think Cam Newton is gonna be a decent back-up if Tebow somehow gets injured? He trucked like 3 people g oing into the endzone and has a freakin cannon.

I got tickets for Tenn, Auburn, FAU (my first college haha!), and FSU. I'd like to go to Georgia but the f'ing tickets are way to overpriced for that game.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:44 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
was a good game, i'm a little worried about the defense but our offense looks like they are going to keep us on top with all those weapons. Anyone else think Cam Newton is gonna be a decent back-up if Tebow somehow gets injured? He trucked like 3 people g oing into the endzone and has a freakin cannon.

I got tickets for Tenn, Auburn, FAU (my first college haha!), and FSU. I'd like to go to Georgia but the f'ing tickets are way to overpriced for that game.

i hear that...right now there is a pair of tickets on ebay for 1600 for that game....its getting stupid at this point.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:51 AM
11 Second Club

i have a few tickets for gators bulldogs but i ain't given them up for NOTHING..

its gunna be another great season..

GO GATORS..

Quick Reply: Its That Time Of The Year Again (go Gators!!!!)