Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy here...

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 01:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy here...

Well, kinda, I've had a username since over a year ago, but have yet to post today. Just a lurker, never have owned a LSx car, so really haven't had a need to post here.

Still don't have one, but thought I might as well join in.

What there is to know about me... My real name is Jake, 24, from Kansas originally, but now live just south of Atlanta. I've been into hotrodding all my life, grew up with it since a little kid, in my blood if you will. My current ride is a 1971 Chevelle. Occupation... well, was doing IT administrative work up until about a month ago, but now I'm looking for a new job, guess that's why I'm on the forums much more lately.

Later ya'll!
Old 09-05-2007, 01:18 AM
12 Second Club

Welcome Jake,

A 1971 Chevelle, what kind of shape is she in? Hope you find work soon.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:21 AM
Teching In

Thanks man, I'm sure I will... I've had a few interviews... but they weren't really wanting to give me near what I was making before. Just gonna take some time.

The car's in decent shape, here's a few pics below. It's a hell of a lot better than what it was when I bought it back in 2k3.

Last edited by skeeveman; 09-05-2007 at 01:35 AM.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:12 AM

wow, clean car! I love chevelles My uncle has a 72. Its in desperate need of quarters, but the rest of the car is mint, hopefully I can motivate him to get going on it this winter. Sweet ride though, good luck with finding a new job -Pat
Old 09-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Teching In

I heard you finally made it on the site. This is Chad btw. Anywho, we're goin to the LSx shoot out in Mephis on 10/12-14/07. You should meet us there, it's about half way between Tulsa and Atlanta, right? Well, good luck with that job hunt.
Later,
Chad
Old 09-07-2007, 02:51 AM
Teching In

Yeah, was trying to give doug a lil' hell, but he wouldn't bite. I'll send you a PM.