Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

FS Trans Am Leather Seats/door panels in Socal.

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Trans Am Leather Seats/door panels in Socal.

Haven't been having any luck in for sale, I think it moves too quick for local people to see it. You could probably even make money off these if you wanted to mess with shipping them, since door panels seem to go from $80-150 each on ebay. Anyway looking for a local member to help me clean out my storage unit and take these off my hands.

They are the 93-97 style but will fit in any 4th gen. Here are all the bad parts about them.

The rear seat back has some indentations from being leaned down. Otherwise the back portion is in almost perfect shape. The passenger side seat is also in great shape.

The Driver's side has the typical damaged bolster and a split seam in the seat. It shouldn't be too much to fix this. I also am missing the plastic piece and switch on the driver's side fron, but the passenger side does have them. Like $8 or so at the dealer for the trim, don't know on the switch. I also believe these were setup with, bolster, lumbar, and heat, but please look at the underside to verify.

The passenger door panel has the same issues as the driver's side, the driver's side door panel has one broken mounting tab in the lower right corner. it is also missing a piece that crosses the door panel opening by where the switches go. Neither of these issues affected the door panel install since I had them in the car for a while. I sold the car and these pieces have been in storage a little while and have some surface scratches from that.

Overall they are in pretty good shape for an entire leather interior for $400, looking for local pick up only.

Old 09-07-2007, 09:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats a real good price.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:59 AM
Teching In

I thought so too, but they haven't sold yet.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would have jumped on this if I hadn't bought fronts and panels a year ago.

Separate and sell on ebay. You may be stuck with the rears though. I have a box that will fit the door panels if you need it.

You'll probably get $300+ for the fronts (take a pic of the underside of the pass. seat to show you have lumbar) and ~$150 for the door panels (since they aren't cracked).
Old 09-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Teching In

they are already listed as a package on ebay, but if they don't sell I might have to break them up.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Teching In

the one in the pic IS the passenger side seat. I figured everyone would know that if the passenger side had it, that the driver's side would also.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:00 AM
Teching In

Going out of town Sept 10-13, so if I don't respond to you by today, It'll be the 14th when I get back.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:54 PM
Teching In

back up to the top.

Quick Reply: FS Trans Am Leather Seats/door panels in Socal.