Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Replacement shift boot bracket now available!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 03:40 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Replacement shift boot bracket now available!

Everyone,

we have finally solved the problem encountered in most 93-97 and 98-02 Camaros and Firebirds.

The stock mounting bracket for the shift boot is plastic and it's very brittle, hence it's shattered on most cars anyway. The replacement part is NOT available from the factory!

For a mere $19 extra, you will get a METAL REPLACEMENT BRACKET from us! The bracket will fit just like stock. The shift boot needs to be slightly modified at the bottom to work seamlessly with the aftermarket bracket we provide. If you opt for the bracket in addition to your shift boot, you will get the modified shift boot that will work with the bracket, of course.

So, we're a one-stop shop to solve all your shift boot woes. Here's a link to our other thread on this forum: https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-sales-specials/651884-genuine-italian-leather-shift-brake-boots-armrests.html

Here's what the bracket looks like:

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 09-22-2007, 10:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The bracket you just sent me is way to big. Over twice the size as the stock peice. I want my 19.99 + 3% paypall fee back. Also I asked you for a boot that was for a shifter that was 2" shorter than stock and the peice you sent me was the same size as the stock unit. Please contact me @ michael4034@comcast.net and let me know about my refund.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:36 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OOOOooooppps

Quick Reply: Replacement shift boot bracket now available!