Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

EPP Banner Contest $50 gift certificate

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 12:39 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EPP Banner Contest $50 gift certificate

Well guys we are heading down to Memphis for the LSX shootout. However no car is complete without a nice trailer. We have a trailer that needs a panel wrapped with graphics.

Having said that, we are in hurry to get the race car done and do not really have much time dedicated to making a nice graphic setup for the trailer.

We are offering a $50 Gift Certificate from us, to anyone with graphic skills that can generate a nice, presentable, and appealing graphic that fits our criteria.

We are looking to wrap only one panel for now as that is all time permits, it must fit the following criteria;

Exotic Performance Plus, name, logo, url.

It must also have the following to support manufactures that supported us in this endeavor.

Ati Procharger
Moser Engineering

It must also state the drivers name , number and race classes.

Driver - Ted ''Grand Stand" Garvin
Number - #383
Classes - P/M , T/S , S/P , TS

The graphic needs to show up well on a white trailer, we would like to see some blue in this graphic as well.

The specs of the graphics, 8ft wide x 13ft tall @ 150dpi , file extension does not matter, we would like to have the best quality image to supply to the wrapper.

The deadline for this is next wendsday the 19th.

Any questions, just let me know and i will try to help you out. I will post up some sample graphic art that will give you a start on this.

Quick Reply: EPP Banner Contest $50 gift certificate