Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Canadian Performance

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 06:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Canadian Performance

Responses just as you would expect from CANADIAN COMPANY.....talked to them 3 times...he promised stuff--[decals,shirts]--was going to put them on our car during POWER TOUR...[could not attend..due to family member breaking his neck... ]-we did not have a response after the very last time, Our E-MAILS went back and forth......saying they will be in touch,and decals were in the mail, and pretending to be cool.......DEFINITELY NOT WEST COAST HOSPITALITY... BOOOOOOOOO!...Will and HAVE ...DEALED WITH American companies ALWAYS. Do not appreciate FALSE PROMISES...that certain type is for LITTLE CHILDREN. ....BTW--I have dealt with 6-7 other companies who are top notch....ALL FROM THE U.S.

Last edited by NHRAMAN; 09-12-2007 at 06:31 PM.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Exclamation

I expect a response from them.....my wife and I are only excepting apoligies from this CANADIAN PERFORMANCE.... will be waiting...

Last edited by NHRAMAN; 09-12-2007 at 06:32 PM.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:33 PM
11 Second Club

So... you're mad because you didnt get a t-shirt and stickers? I'd be mad if my motor blew up but not because I didnt get a t-shirt? WTF?
Old 09-12-2007, 06:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by umbrae
So... you're mad because you didnt get a t-shirt and stickers? I'd be mad if my motor blew up but not because I didnt get a t-shirt? WTF?
NO--do not be an ***--that is what I said....I spoke with him---he actually apoligized in late MAY/EARLY JUNE...said they would be honoured to have decals from their company on our car during the tour...or anywhere else.....we were back and forth 3 times...NOT JUST ONCE....I just am merely DISAPOINTED that a CANADIAN COMPANY plays fast and loose ...even as far as just a silly thing as a DECAL...I could care less about shirts...I TOLD HIM SO--he said he would send them anyways...he even asked sizes...."""""""""in the first place..I contacted CANADIAN PERFORMANCE to see if they would send/sell DECALS!!!!!!!!!!!!.HE mentioned that HE would send SHIRTS...AND ASKED WHAT SIZE...I said I would PAY..HE said NO PROBLEM....If he does not respond to this...O FUCJJJJINHG WELL....as far as you responding, I sure hope u can see my point...WHICH IS 100% TRUE.

Last edited by NHRAMAN; 09-12-2007 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thumbs down

I am on the GLORIOUS WEST COAST....I own a house 30 minutes from this company.....why don't you read posts properly.....you are not involved as a outsider and nb. BTW--I am always VERY DUBIOUS about people who do not list where they live...... [I will bet you are under 25 and ......who knows????? ]
Old 09-12-2007, 07:02 PM
TECH Veteran

If someone wants to post from anywhere they can. You put it up - it can be replied to.

Not sure why you don't tell CP they were the ones that missed out by not having a sticker for the car, posting it here isn't going to do much.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lightbulb

[QUOTE=GEARHED]If someone wants to post from anywhere they can. You put it up - it can be replied to.

Not sure why you don't tell CP they were the ones that missed out by not having a sticker for the car, PERORMANCE would actually pick up the problem here.....I am very unhappy.....I HAVE
I have sent e-mails.....just figured CANADIAN E-MAILED THE COMPANY ALREADY....when u hear from me NEXT....YOU will have the answer.....I will post right away....I do not make up STORIES.......As far as you insinuating "stickers being the deal...go away...if u read my first post...it is about trust/reliability/promises.......if u say you r going to do something...do it....GOOD BYE...

Last edited by NHRAMAN; 09-12-2007 at 07:20 PM.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GEARHED
If someone wants to post from anywhere they can. You put it up - it can be replied to.

Not sure why you don't tell CP they were the ones that missed out by not having a sticker for the car, posting it here isn't going to do much.
Sent an E-MAIL 6 weeks ago......NO ********* response....GREAT **** ...;.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes I am only 23, but I have been modding cars since I have been 16 years old and bought my first car, a restored 81 camaro Z28. I have bought a **** load of parts for many different vehicles, muscle cars, imports, trucks, modern day muscle, etc. I don't ever remember buying from a canadian company once. Always top notch US companies, I always go through the hastle of customs/brokerage and fees all that bull ****. It still ends up being cheaper and better service, plus if you call them they are happy to talk to you and help you out. Or emails too. Can't speak on behalf of CP but like I said, sorry Canadian suppliers, you won't get my business unless you start stepping up to the plate and make it worthwhile for me.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:37 PM
10 Second Club

ditto
Old 09-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Teching In

I am just wondering who are you talking about ??? Canadian Performance in Pickering Or where ???
Old 09-12-2007, 09:25 PM
FormerVendor

NHRAMAN, it is my busiest season at the shop. When I order shirts, they are scooped up within days... I had ordered 30 shirts again which were ready for pick-up today. Going to get them tomorrow morning on the way in. Decals are in stock... I have about 3 or 4 US clients getting some also... Shirts and decals are dropped in within most orders so they do go fast. Don't crucify me for not sending a few free shirts on time. I will be sure to get a couple out to you just as soon as I can.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:32 PM
10 Second Club

I wear a size med. and can you throw a sticker in as well.. Thanks.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:46 PM
SSZ
TECH Fanatic

YOu are making a big freakin deal over some stickers for the power tour you didnt even go on??? I bet most if not all those parts listed on your car arent even bought from Canadian Performance. Takes alot of nerve to start bashing someone over stickers. Is any of those parts purchased from CP????
Old 09-12-2007, 10:04 PM
Banned

I have seen some stuff in my life... But this might just be the top!

ITS A STICKER........ AND A SHIRT........ AND YOU DIDNT GO ON THE POWER TOUR...

YOU DESERVE TO PAY 50 DOLLARS FOR THE STICKER AND 100 DOLLARS FOR THE SHIRT AFTER POSTING UP THIS THREAD....
Old 09-12-2007, 11:02 PM
TECH Veteran

[QUOTE=NHRAMAN]
Originally Posted by GEARHED

Not sure why you don't tell CP they were the ones that missed out by not having a sticker for the car, PERORMANCE would actually pick up the problem here.....I am very unhappy.....I HAVE
I have sent e-mails.....just figured CANADIAN E-MAILED THE COMPANY ALREADY....when u hear from me NEXT....YOU will have the answer.....I will post right away....I do not make up STORIES.......As far as you insinuating "stickers being the deal...go away...if u read my first post...it is about trust/reliability/promises.......if u say you r going to do something...do it....GOOD BYE...
I never insinuated anything and if you keep it up, a vacation from the site might get you to calm down a bit.
CP has replied. This conversation is over.

Quick Reply: Canadian Performance