Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello! n00b from Silicon Valley

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 01:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello! n00b from Silicon Valley

Hello brothers and sisters. Salvete!

I've been lurking on here for quite awhile and pseudo reg from the f-bodyhideout forums. I've owned an LT1 for the past 2 years and tho it's givin me some irritating (opti,tranny, etc.) problems, I still love it!

Not as serious a racer as well most of you all. Plus I live rather far from the closest track/strip. But I have a deep and growing respect for the sports. I suppose I'm a wannabe. :p

I used to be a total car dullard. 2 years ago I thought 350ci equalled 350hp... honestly! Can you imagine not knowing a damn thing about cars and having an LT1 to learn from and maintain - Oh, it was rough!

So I find LS1Tech along with many other f-body related sites as great resources of info and am very grateful for such things. I probably learn something new almost every day looking around here. Thank you all very much!

You can check out my pseudo car journal (with tons of pics) on the cardomain link in my sig and some pics/movie on myspace.

Here's a teaser:

This was a quick test shot, looking around random locales - And I don't have the y2k C5s anymore either... anyway - Thanks for looking! Glad to be here!
Old 09-14-2007, 01:46 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

welcome, nice car
Old 09-14-2007, 01:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome...check out norcal-ls1.com for some local gtgs