Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Two tone interior Idea ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 07:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Two tone interior Idea ?

My 2000 Ws6 came with the Tan leather and all tan parts. I have got some black hatch,sail,and door panels. I was thinking about changing the seats to black,all panels to black BUT leaving the carpet and headliner and door panel leather inserts Tan. I have not seen it done this way thats why it is so apealing to me. I was kind of doing a reverse Camel/Black combo like was offered in the 01 and 02 cars......What are your thoughts on this combo? just seing what everybody thinks.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:41 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by homerunhtr21
My 2000 Ws6 came with the Tan leather and all tan parts. I have got some black hatch,sail,and door panels. I was thinking about changing the seats to black,all panels to black BUT leaving the carpet and headliner and door panel leather inserts Tan. I have not seen it done this way thats why it is so apealing to me. I was kind of doing a reverse Camel/Black combo like was offered in the 01 and 02 cars......What are your thoughts on this combo? just seing what everybody thinks.
sounds like it could be cool but i'd go with all black panels, black carpet, black seats with tan inserts (black stitching on the tan, tan stitching on the black), tan inserts on the black door, just to keep with the teme of the gold and black of your car.

Quick Reply: Two tone interior Idea ?