Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Forced Induction and 76GTS Turbo!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 08:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Talking Forced Induction and 76GTS Turbo!!!

I just wanted to say thanks to the guys at Forced Induction. I just recieved my turbo from them, and let me tell everyone that they do buisness right. I bet I asked them a million questions before I ever ordered the turbo and they never seemed to get bothered by it. Again, I want to thank them and let them know how pleased I am with my purchase from them. I will be doing buisness with them on the rest of the parts I need from them for my turbo build.

Thanks to everyone at Forced Induction.

Scott in Hobbs NM
Old 09-21-2007, 08:33 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are a Top Notch Bunch of guys. I have never had anything but Great dealings with them.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:28 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We appreciate the business anytime. Let us know when you need something else. Parts and turbos have been slow this time of season as the manufactures are way behind, but we are taking great strides to build now as much as possible in house. Their is ALOT of new stuff coming, plus our own line of elite turbochargers to fit the normal street guy. Not everyone wants a 7-8sec car with 1000+rwhp...hehe
Old 09-21-2007, 09:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JZ 97 SS 1500
We appreciate the business anytime. Let us know when you need something else. Parts and turbos have been slow this time of season as the manufactures are way behind, but we are taking great strides to build now as much as possible in house. Their is ALOT of new stuff coming, plus our own line of elite turbochargers to fit the normal street guy. Not everyone wants a 7-8sec car with 1000+rwhp...hehe
I think the time it took to recieve the turbo was very good. I am the kind of guy that wants everything yesterday, but in reality, the turn around time was very fast for the turbo. I bet Turbonetics would have taken at least twice as long, and we are realy only talking a week and a half including the cross country delivery ( not to mention the holiday that fell in there). Thats pretty quick response from yall, in my opinion. Great job and thanks again. The turbo looks to be perfect, I can not wait to complete the kit and let it run.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JZ 97 SS 1500
Also I titled the post in a way to try and get your attention so you would be sure to read it. As far as the 7-8 second club, not me , never. I just have a personal haterid for tires. I want to destroy every one that ever gets on the back of my car! Thats the fun for me.

Thanks again and great job guys!!!

Scott
Old 09-21-2007, 11:38 PM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

FI rules. I wouldn't ask anyone else about turbos.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:28 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Cool deal .....we always like to help if possible.

Quick Reply: Forced Induction and 76GTS Turbo!!!