Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

How Bout Them Dawgs

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 12:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default How Bout Them Dawgs

I am sorry that I didn't get to talk any sheeeit last week but I was out of work most of the week with some badasses flu and didn't do any posting up. Anyway the DAWGS ruled at bama just like the last time they went there....and and the bugs (gt) got whipped ... DAWGS WIN & THE BUGS LOOSE!!! .. that must have been what cured me from the flu .. .. to get a head start on this weeks smack talkin I predict that the bugs will be 2-3 when their game with Clemson this week is over..
Old 09-24-2007, 01:15 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ruled? correct me if im wrong but that game went into OT...how is that ruling anyone?
Old 09-24-2007, 02:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hell yeah GO DAWGS!!!!! bad *** game though either way...

"THERES NOTHING FINER IN THE LAND..."
Old 09-24-2007, 02:22 PM
TECH Regular

I wouldn't call a 23-20 OT win against Bama ruling anything. As far as nothing finer in the land...I believe there about 20 others that are finer.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ramsoccer11
ruled? correct me if im wrong but that game went into OT...how is that ruling anyone?

Consider yourself corrected techie .. OK OK let me break this down for you. At the end of a football game there is a looser (bug fans should know that one very well) and there is a winner.. winners rule..you see bama hangs out in the western division of the SEC and we don't get to beat them as often as we do the bugs .. but if my menory serves the results were the same the last time we were at bama .. but rest assured .. we do not want you to feel left out ... the bugs are at the top of the ruled list at UGA..

PS Here is some hot news for ya..the bugs will be 2 and 3 after their next game.

PSS Have a happy thanks giving weekend ..

Last edited by slt200mph; 09-24-2007 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:07 PM
Launching!

okay i was at the game not making any excuses but bama played like **** and they were still in the game so i don't call that getting ruled but either way it was a good game and i'll still say it roll tide roll
Old 09-24-2007, 05:53 PM
TECH Regular

I like Mark Richt but I question Bobo's play calling, hasnt impressed me thus far
Old 09-24-2007, 07:49 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by slt200mph
Consider yourself corrected techie .. OK OK let me break this down for you. At the end of a football game there is a looser (bug fans should know that one very well) and there is a winner..
HEH Did you learn that from Steve Spurier?
Old 09-25-2007, 08:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i never want UGA to win...but this time i actually wanted them to beat bama because A.) for the first time in forever...bama is giving LSU some competition in the west B.) Saben coaches them...*******...
Old 09-25-2007, 09:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Teh Juggernaut
I wouldn't call a 23-20 OT win against Bama ruling anything. As far as nothing finer in the land...I believe there about 20 others that are finer.
3 things...
1) it was 26-23
2)It would take a true UGA fan to complete to phrase of "there's nothing finer in the land...than a drunk obnoxious georgia fan"
3)and if you mean finer in the ranking perspective there is only 14

and i must add... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS, sick em'....woof woof woof woof woof woof woof
Old 09-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Staging Lane

That's my second college football game that I've ever watched (and wanted to). It's pretty exciting. I was on the edge of my seat when it went to overtime after the missed field goal attempt.

I can see how this game gets people hooked, heh.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TheOrangeGuy
i never want UGA to win...but this time i actually wanted them to beat bama because A.) for the first time in forever...bama is giving LSU some competition in the west B.) Saben coaches them...*******...

You don't really think that bama is going to give LSU any trouble do you.. .. LSU could beat the phuchin falcons..LSU won't evern break a sweat beating bama..
Old 09-25-2007, 10:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

ok theres no way any college team coud beat any nfl team even though the falcons suck there still the best of what college could produce. and no alabama did'nt play that bad there just not that good ol JP started play'n like himself and no bama wont even be close to lsu. and no i'm not a gearga fan just an anti alabama fan
Old 09-25-2007, 10:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

On another note, most of the points that Bama got were due to Georgia turnovers (2 Stafford interceptions where he threw it directly to a Bama player, doh!) and penalties. Otherwise, there wouldn't have been 20 points for Bama. But I know that happens and it's part of the game.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slt200mph
You don't really think that bama is going to give LSU any trouble do you.. .. LSU could beat the phuchin falcons..LSU won't evern break a sweat beating bama..
theirs no telling with it being the SEC...weird stuff happens all the time, especially considering LSU is playing bama in alabama and not in baton rouge. Do i think LSU will win, yes...but do i think they will blow alabama out of the water, no. Im sure saben is out to make a statement and would love to beat his former national championship football team. I think next year alabama will be A LOT better and so will south carolina. The coaches they have definatly have the ability and experience to make an ok team a great team...its good to see some more competition in the western division of the SEC other than just auburn "who have some serious probs this year"...as for LSU...they better go all the way!!!! im tired of hearing about how "great" USC is and how much they deserve to be #1...they havent even played anybody in their division yet...

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

oyea...did anybody hear about saben getting 4million for beating 4 ranked teams???

Last edited by TheOrangeGuy; 09-25-2007 at 11:58 AM.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DanielZ06
That's my second college football game that I've ever watched (and wanted to). It's pretty exciting. I was on the edge of my seat when it went to overtime after the missed field goal attempt.

I can see how this game gets people hooked, heh.
Where the HELL are you from Holland or something? 2nd college FB game you've ever watched? You sure didn't grow up anywhere in the south I'd guess.

WOW!! Welcome to a new addiction IMHO.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:17 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jimmyz
You sure didn't grow up anywhere in the south I'd guess.

WOW!! Welcome to a new addiction IMHO.
Sooo true. I wanted Bama to win that game, they could use a break after all the years they sucked. I would have loved to see them be underfeated going into the Iron Bowl and lose to a really bad Auburn team this year. It would have made my decade.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:34 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by firechicken_98
On another note, most of the points that Bama got were due to Georgia turnovers (2 Stafford interceptions where he threw it directly to a Bama player, doh!) and penalties. Otherwise, there wouldn't have been 20 points for Bama. But I know that happens and it's part of the game.
yep you said it all right there bama played one of there worst games this season and yet due to how bad georgia is they still made it to overtime. not sure what happened at the end of the game but Terry Grant didnt play at all in the end of the 4th or in OT i think the Dawgs are lucky that he didn't. im not happy that Bama lost but it was an exciting game but gotta give some respect to the Georgia faithful your Dawgs came out on top in a tough game at Bryant Denny Stadium.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:36 PM
Launching!

GO Gators
Old 09-25-2007, 10:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Im a BUG (GT) fan and WE SUCK (I know dogs fans always think this) I actually thought we had a good team this year..HAHAHA NOT !!!! On top of having a terrible Qb we have a coach who couldnt coach his way out of a paper bag. I will be happy to win 5 games this year...NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE LAST GAME AS MUCH AS I WAS AT THE BEGINING OF THE YEAR....great way to end the season "L".