Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: 01 Honda 400EX

Old 09-25-2007, 11:32 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 01 Honda 400EX

OK, debt's growing so stuff's goin. I've got an 01 Honda 400EX Quad. I love this bike, but it's just sitting there collecting dust. I used to ride it all the time, but then they outlawed them on public roads in Indian River County, so it's been put up in storage. It has red plastics, Team Alba Inspired Flame Graphics Kit, Pro-Circuit T-4 Slip-On Silencer, Pro-Armor Aluminum Nerfs w/black nets, Pro-Armor FAT Pegs, Pro-Armor Aluminum Heelguards, K&N airfilter, OuterWears prefilter, jetted for the filter and exhaust, a set of 24" SuperSwampers, and a set of 22" knobby radials (can't remember name of tires ATM). A great bike for any kind of riding. Has an amazing suspension set-up from the factory to handle most trails no problem. This quad's a very nice bike, and I hate to let it go. But, I'm in need of the money ATM, and it's not helping me any, so it's gotta go. I'm asking $2650 for it. Will not ship, but will meet just about anywhere in FL.

Search this Thread