Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

exhaust questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 03:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default exhaust questions

I want to replace the exhaust on my 2000 ws6. mainly I don't like the single tips out the back. I want a very deep rumble tone, no raspy sound or drone in side the car. I don't want it loud. I 'm to old for that. A little louder then stock is fine. I know about ls1 sound.com but they sound different in person then online.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:30 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you going to put headers on the car or are you just looking to do a catback? I'd keep your eye out for a dual/dual SLP exhaust. They don't produce them anymore but if you keep an eye on the classifieds there's people selling them every once in a while.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hooker Cat-Back

Hooker Cat-Back

Hooker, Hooker, Hooker...

You get the point. The Hooker cat-back has dual tips, is affordable,flows great, and sounds EXACTLY like what you just described on an otherwise stock car. Buy one tonite and you will be happy.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by 95 Z28
Are you going to put headers on the car or are you just looking to do a catback? I'd keep your eye out for a dual/dual SLP exhaust. They don't produce them anymore but if you keep an eye on the classifieds there's people selling them every once in a while.
they don't????? i doubt these are remanufactured, last i checked they order directly from SLP when you purchase it.SLP Dual Dual