Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

True Dual Magnaflow bullet setup?? Opinions please

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 06:01 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default True Dual Magnaflow bullet setup?? Opinions please

I recently had to go back to stock for smog (damn cali!!!), but after i pass smog im going to put my LT's back on along with my x-pipe. I just got rid of my dynomaxx bullets becuase they dont really have the sound im looking for. I mean, theyre loud as hell and everyone thats next to me on a red light that has their window down, have to roll it back up to even enjoy their stereo or conversation, lol. Anyways...im looking for a better sound out of my exhuast, so i just ordered these magnaflow bullets which seem to have better guts for scavenging the sound, so im just wanting feedback from members on these bullets compared to dynomaxx bullets!!! thanks
Old 09-26-2007, 11:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anybody!!??!?!
Old 09-27-2007, 12:08 AM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, I'm not personally a big fan of Magnaflow bullets (I'm a single chambers guy), but I'm willing to bet you'll really like them. They're quite a bit quieter than Dynomax bullets with more "tone" to them. Dynomax bullets are really "raw" while the Magnaflows are a little more refined in their tone. They're still loud at WOT though so don't worry I think you'll be happy with them if you liked the Dynomax and are looking to tone it down a bit.

Post up a before and after soundclip if you got 'em!