Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

My twin Turbo Mustang on Ebay, NO RESERVE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 12:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My twin Turbo Mustang on Ebay, NO RESERVE!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Ford-Mustang-LX-T...QQcmdZViewItem

Tell all your friends, uncles, fathers, anyone whpo would be interested. If you need a loan or have to sell your car I dont want to hear it, you got 7 days.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Meadow Lake huh, grew up in Unity and played allot of hockey there, currently in LLoyd, not too far from this monster. Too bad I got 2 F-body's but looks like a street machine. Good Luck
Old 10-09-2007, 06:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Websy21
Meadow Lake huh, grew up in Unity and played allot of hockey there, currently in LLoyd, not too far from this monster. Too bad I got 2 F-body's but looks like a street machine. Good Luck
Your car sounds like its gonna be an animal with the 408 and turbo. I have a 2001 SOM SS with a 402 stroker. 630rwhp on spray.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ya should put down 750rwhp easy with the turbo I have, shooting for 800rwhp with meth injection. I have a race a2w intercooler, sumped steel tank/external aeromotive system, bla bla bla, should be fun once its together. Its sitting in the garage, my winter project will be a blast. That 5.0 probably isn't no hell either, especially once those wastegates get refreshed
Old 10-26-2007, 11:17 AM
TECH Resident

i think you're gonna have some trouble getting that price when it needs repairs..
im not criticizing. just know the car buyer market for performance is cautious - unless they buy JDM - then they'll buy a toasted, burnt-out, fire-recovered engine for top dollar

but that mod list is mean! quality parts!! should be greased lightning
Old 10-26-2007, 03:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ghostintheshell
i think you're gonna have some trouble getting that price when it needs repairs..
im not criticizing. just know the car buyer market for performance is cautious - unless they buy JDM - then they'll buy a toasted, burnt-out, fire-recovered engine for top dollar

but that mod list is mean! quality parts!! should be greased lightning

I closed a deal and ended the auction early for a buyer that was previously interested. I got 500 off my original asking price of 18K. He came, he saw, he liked, he bought. The car isnt for everybody, it definately wasnt my style. I'm a GM guy. It is going to be a bitchin car, it has all the right parts thats for sure.

Quick Reply: My twin Turbo Mustang on Ebay, NO RESERVE!!!!