Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

No signals

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No signals

My gf has an 01 camaro and just recently her turn signals went out and was wondering what it maybe i checked all fuses and lights...was just wondering if it may be something under the dash or what not..
Thanks
Old 10-14-2007, 07:12 PM
Ungrounded Moderator

Received 260 Likes on 224 Posts

What do you mean by "went out"? Do they go on but not flash? Or do they not go on at all?

If both sides front and back have the same problem then double check the TURN/BU fuse again (test it or replace it with a known good fuse) and try swapping the hazard flasher for the turn signal flasher to see if the flasher is the problem.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:27 PM

Default same problem

i have the exact same problem. to be more specific about my trouble, the clicking you hear when you've engaged the turn idicator lever struggles to switch from off to on each blink. i told myself, sounds like a relay lever that's just not getting the juice it needs to function properly. the guy at the counter where i first inquired about the problem said it was just the flasher so i bought a replacement at an aftermarket parts store. the flasher looks like a relay to me so, let's see if it works. by the way, anyone know where the little thing goes?
Old 10-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WhiteBird00
What do you mean by "went out"? Do they go on but not flash? Or do they not go on at all?

If both sides front and back have the same problem then double check the TURN/BU fuse again (test it or replace it with a known good fuse) and try swapping the hazard flasher for the turn signal flasher to see if the flasher is the problem.
my bad was in a hurry when typing this thing out...yea they dont work period...i did take the hazard fuse cause it was working and put it in and no flashing
wondering if it may be in the steering column?