Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Replacing tips, have a question

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2003, 07:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Replacing tips, have a question

I have the SLP dual-dual exhaust on my car now. After looking at all the aftermarket tips available, I've decided to go with chromed stock looking Z28 tips.
These are supposedly 2 1/2" inlet. Does anyone know if these will fit on the dual-dual?
Old 06-10-2003, 11:35 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Replacing tips, have a question

you mean the little slit type OEM Z28 tips? cant say as I care for them personally but so as the inlet is the same as whats on your car now they should fit fine.. Im sure a good muffler shop could get them on for ya
Old 06-10-2003, 11:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Replacing tips, have a question

you mean the little slit type OEM Z28 tips? cant say as I care for them personally but so as the inlet is the same as whats on your car now they should fit fine.. Im sure a good muffler shop could get them on for ya
Yes, those are the ones I am talking about. I really do not care for any round or oval tip with the straightness of the Z28 bumper. IMHO, they do not look very good.

I would go with something a little more squareness to it, I just haven't been able to find something except these...

They don't look too bad. My car doesn't have cats at the moment so I was looking for a tip that I could install myself.

Quick Reply: Replacing tips, have a question