Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Kenne Bell owners???

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 03:50 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Kenne Bell owners???

I am in the market for a c5 vette and was wondering how many people have went with the KB Supercharger? If you have one, how was the installation? How do you like the hood? Auto of 6 Speed? how much power? any 1/4 mile times or races? This KB kit seem to be the ticket if you dont want the lope and off idle power to 6500rpms. Thanks
Old 10-22-2007, 10:34 PM
TECH Resident

I was considering the same route that you want to go. I emailed Kenne Bell and got replies with in a day or so back.

For there Vette Kit @ 7psi I believe you would make a ball park figure of 500+ rwhp, and 500+TQ as well.

For 7k you get everything you need in there kit. I know 7k is alot to spend, but like I said you get everything, even a tuned PCM....

You here alot about S/C Vette's but see Vortech or ATI under the hood. You see a few Maggies to, but you dont hear to often about a KB Vette. If you want to stand out and do something everyone else isnt, go KB.

Or be like a sheep and follow the trend.

Check this link:
http://www.kennebell.net/supercharge...gmCorvette.htm

This should answer just about any question you got and KB. I have put off my project for a KB Vette for a couple more years, but this is the route I am certainly going to go.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:29 PM
11 Second Club

I know a guy selling a brand new (50miles) Kenne Bell....if you guys are interested he is selling it CHEAP ...shoot me a PM and I will give you his contact info.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Launching!

i have one on my z06. if ya have any questions shoot me a pm. over all i am very happy with the supercharger.