Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

rag top setup

Old 10-28-2007, 10:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rag top setup

ok guys give me your opinion on what you think is the best subs/speaker combo for a rag top.... obviously you guys know what im talking about right, having the RIGHT sound travel into the car, and not be drowned out etc....

so amps subs, mids, lows etc... all suggestions would be great.... as for speakers right now i have kaption speakers front and rear, and prob going to use my avic n2 in the car for the head unit....

thnx for all the imput guys
Old 10-29-2007, 12:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey man, I don't know If these are great for rag tops or not, but CDT Audio makes a pretty sick midrange line. I have their 6.5" comps in the front and when i get the cash (which won't be for a while unfortunately) I plan on picking up some M6's because I love my ES-620's so much. But I would highly recommend using CDT products. And I'm a big fan of JL Audio subs. 10w3's work VERY well in our hardtop cars... But I'll let others comment on my hardtop suggestions and see what they have to say for the verts

Search this Thread