Multimedia Exchange - Mellon Tuning EVO vs 525+bhp Viper SRT-10 with exhaust

Mellon
10-29-2007, 10:29 PM
I did a lil roll racing this weekend, check out the video http://www.racevideoforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2716

:engarde:

Prey4Me
11-02-2007, 09:26 PM
I usually enjoy your vids, buts this one was a let down. That guy cant drive that viper for shit! Sad when that happens to a sweet car. Off topic but I was watching some of your other vids and was wondering what mods UL Lose's TA has? Keep the vids coming!

Mellon
11-02-2007, 09:50 PM
yeah but it wasn't his fault, read that thread if you want details but we found a broken motor mount. he took me for a ride and in 3rd gear if he hit the gas, the shifter would move to the right a full 3 inches! and when you clutch it to shift it would move to the left 3 inches ahaha try shifting something that's moving around like that.

Mellon
11-02-2007, 09:51 PM
UL Lose is on the forum here... as far as I know:

vigilante stall
drag radials
headers/exhaust
150 shot of nitrous, maybe more

he might have some other stuff like a baby cam etc.. but I'm not sure and he probably won't say if he did :)

Mellon
11-03-2007, 01:03 AM
*video* took the EVO to the 1/4 mile track for the first time
http://www.racevideoforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2793

Prey4Me
11-03-2007, 02:39 AM
yeah but it wasn't his fault, read that thread if you want details but we found a broken motor mount. he took me for a ride and in 3rd gear if he hit the gas, the shifter would move to the right a full 3 inches! and when you clutch it to shift it would move to the left 3 inches ahaha try shifting something that's moving around like that.

Yeah that would probably suck :jest:. Nice track times too.

Mellon
11-03-2007, 04:11 PM
thanks, that's all I wanted from the evo, 11's on pump gas for a daily driver. Of course the new goal is 10's on meth hehe ;) it never ends

I talked to the viper owner, he's getting the motor mount fixed and installing a short throw shifter, he's after me!

Redlinez
11-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Cool seeing an "older" guy screet racin.